Ivenix is pleased to announce a series of appointments to its Executive Leadership team, refining its organizational structure as the company transitions to a customer-centric focus. The announcements follow the closing on the first tranche of a $50 million equity financing earlier this year.
The expanded Executive Leadership team reflects the company’s projected growth as it pursues FDA clearance and prepares for the launch of its innovative technology platform, the Ivenix Infusion System.
Stuart Randle, President & Chief Executive Officer, leads the Executive Team:
- Jesse Ambrosina, formerly CTO and VP of Infusion Systems, is appointed to Chief Operating Officer (COO). In this new role, Jesse will oversee the day-to-day operations of the company, and is responsible for defining and building the internal team and infrastructure to support the company’s go to market plans.
- George Gray, formerly CTO and VP of Software & Information Systems, is appointed to CTO and VP of Research & Development. In this expanded role, George will oversee the infusion system, software, and HIT engineering groups, as well as user experience design and testing.
- Janice Clements-Skelton is appointed to VP of Human Resources. Janice has served as a consultant for Ivenix since 2014, and is responsible for organizational performance and culture, compensation and benefits, and talent management.
- Carolyn Malleck is appointed to VP of Finance. Carolyn joined Ivenix in 2010 and previously served as Controller and Director of Finance. Carolyn is responsible for all finance functions.
- Ben Powers is appointed to VP of Infusion Systems. Ben joined Ivenix in 2008 and previously served as Systems Engineering Manager and Director of Engineering. Ben is responsible for R&D for the Ivenix large volume infusion pump & accessories as well as future portfolio development.
Continuing in their current roles are:
- Sue Niemeier, Chief Nursing Officer
- Mark Casey, VP of Manufacturing
- John Sokolowski, VP of Regulatory & Quality Assurance